Web and Graphic Designer
Storj - Atlanta
8 months ago
Working at Storj Labs, Inc. is an exciting experience, you’ll be part of a dedicated team working towards improving the accessibility, reliability, convenience, privacy and security of data storage. You'll be working on bleeding edge, free software technologies in cryptocurrency and deployment infrastructure. As a startup you'll have great impact as part of our small team, and may be expected to step into new roles and grow as needed. All applicants should have a passion for decentralized and distributed systems, a strong practical understanding of cryptography, strong written and verbal communication skills, and a dedicated work ethic.
At Storj Labs, our mission is to provide the simplest experience to manage object storage infrastructure online. We are looking for a web/graphic designer to work with our 10,000+ users, community leaders, and the Storj team.
As the web/graphic designer, you will help brand our company. You are the one that combines art and technology to illustrate to readers ideas, technical concepts, and the impression of Storj. This can be in the form of documentation designs, slide decks, news releases, website designs, and the likes. You'll have a lot of freedom to create. Your impact on the company will be noticable.
Who you are
- Ability to be cross functional and flexible as needed by the company
- Ability to work with a team
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Understand technical details
What the job entails
- Create visual concepts that communicate key ideas, product features, and promotions
- Work closely with the Storj team to develop templates, designs, web products, and the likes
- Design attractive graphics for web pages and other mediums
- Design and create digital and print assets that represents the Storj brand and help in achieving business objectives
- Ensure a consistent brand design across all forms of media and communication
Skills & Requirements
- 2-4 experience in design and graphics
- Some familiarity with decentralized system and cryptocurrency
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suites
- Basic UX/UI experience
- Solid knowledge of responsive design
- Experience with cross-platform design(web, tablet, mobile)