Status - Remote
5 months ago
Status is a fast growing, completely decentralized startup developing powerful DApps (decentralized apps) for Ethereum that change the way we do things on the web. To do this we need passionate, talented & self motivated candidates to join our global decentralized team.
As a product, Status is an open source discovery tool for Ethereum that makes it easy for anyone to access DApps and services built on the decentralized web. Status also allows users to chat, make payments and more, securely using Ethereum’s protocols.
It’s still just the beginning, but the promise of Web 3.0 and Ethereum is here to stay. Our secret weapon is having passionate people on a mission to develop the gateway into this new world. If you feel ready to join a disruptive distributed global team we are currently looking for a UX Researcher.
You’ll help the wider business focusing on the most critical user problems and opportunities that we can address. You’re an expert at identifying user needs and problems through a variety of generative and evaluative research methods. We’re looking for people who want to dive in and do great work and be responsible to identify strategic initiatives and opportunities for innovating our product.
- Work alongside our Product and IT teams to identify and develop new methods for user testing
- Support and engage product development teams in user research activities during problem discovery, including facilitation of activities that promote design thinking and alignment on the team.
- Translate qualitative and quantitative data into compelling stories
- Generate insights from the research and identify different user types and profiles, based on behaviors and attitudes and other relevant characteristics
- Manage end to end research projects: sourcing participants, developing scripts, analyze, and synthesize actionable results
- Communicate user problems and user needs to the wider business
- 5+ years of experience leading User Research projects and digital products
- You have a portfolio of your work to demonstrate your skills and experience
- Experience working with in-house product, design and engineering, in a high growth environment
- A strong grasp of quantitative data analysis and statistics.
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing
- Direct experience with research and testing on a variety of devices; mobile and tablet devices preferred
- Fluent English
Working at Status
Status is a decentralized organization. You will not have a boss or a work schedule. What you will have is responsibility to your collaborators to do your best, keep up with your responsibilities, and support your team's priorities. At Status we are all working toward the goal of expanding and supporting the Ethereum space.