UX Product Designer
Civic - San Francisco
5 months ago
Civic has built a visionary blockchain identity verification technology that allows consumers to authorize the use of their identities in real-time. We are spearheading the development of an ecosystem that is designed to facilitate on-demand, secure, and low-cost access to identity verification services via the blockchain.
Civic’s mission is to provide every person on Earth with a digital identity that they can use to interact privately and securely with the world. We envision a world where people can decide who they want to share their personal information with and what information gets shared.
We have created a revolutionary platform to achieve this based on blockchain technology and have recently conducted one of the most well respected token sales in history! We sold $33m worth of tokens that will allow us to deliver a Marketplace for transaction of trusted identities. This Marketplace will change both the economics and user experience of how trusted identity is used forever, opening up new use cases for how we use identity.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join our team and shape the future of Civic as we begin a massive growth phase in the company.
We are looking for a someone to own all facets of DESIGN for our web products: visual, interaction, product and sometimes prototyping. Create user-flows and pixel-perfect, high fidelity designs that are simple, intuitive and responsive. Collaborate with managers and your team of front and backend developers on designs for new features and improvements across web products, including CMS, developer console & enterprise solutions.
- Conceiving, researching, wireframing and designing beautiful, detailed end-to-end user experiences for web sites and applications.
- Taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly wireframing, prototyping, conducting user testing and iterating on your designs.
- Understanding business goals and user behavior and formulating high-level strategies.
- Driving long-term product vision in your team, while delivering usable iterations for continuous deployment.
- Collaborating with multiple disciplines including other designers, engineering, marketing, analytics and support.
- Sharing and reviewing your designs based on peer feedback, user research, testing and user feedback.
- Advocating for good user experience across our teams and platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical software design experience.
- 3+ years of designing responsive sites for the web. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing applications and enterprise products.
- Expert level in standard design tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Zeplin and pen and paper to define your work at low and high fidelity.
- The ability to confidently make your designs a reality within a CMS environment.
- Proven record of bringing products to market and designing for outcomes.
- Exhibit traits of a leader, a self-starter and a team-player.
- Able to communicate well with a geographically distributed team.
- An exceptional and visually striking online portfolio to prove it all!
- Webflow experience a plus.
- Bootstrap/Semantic UI experience a plus.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Passion for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.