Blockchain - New York
a year ago
For the first time in modern history, the 13 trillion dollar financial services industry is being modernized. Blockchain is at the forefront of this revolution. Our software is helping millions across the globe - from single individuals to the largest institutions - access a financial system that is open, accessible and radically more efficient.
We are looking for an experienced UX Developer to join our growing development team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work on interesting and challenging front-end projects that include feature development, partner integrations and UI/UX refinement.
- Write well-tested, reusable and reliable code for use across Blockchain’s product line.
- Be a team player who shares knowledge, asks questions, and helps determine an efficient distribution of the team’s responsibilities.
- Make meaningful contributions to the codebase that will positively affect our users.
- Meet with team leaders to establish priorities and provide updates.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
- Stay current with new technologies and developments in the bitcoin wallet industry.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Proficient with a combination of HTML/CSS, ES6, git, npm, JS & AngularJS.
- An obsession with getting the little things right and quality
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Precise, proactive and respectful.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office location in New York (Soho).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Resume or your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stack Overflow.
- Your favorite GIF.