CoinHako - Singapore
7 months ago
Coinhako, a leading digital wallet service in the Southeast Asia Region, where consumers can easily purchase, sell and secure assets like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The company was founded in 2014 and headquartered in Singapore.
The role of a User Operations is to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all our Coin Hako customers. This vital position requires action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in enquiries and transaction-related matters. User Operations communicate with customers primarily through email and chat via utilising a variety of cloud based platforms to navigate customer accounts, make amendments and communicate effective solution in a fun and flexible environment.
- Administer, prioritize, and respond to tickets relating to Coin Hako’s platform
- Handle customer enquiries and provide adequate assistance
- Deepen understanding of Coin Hako’s platform to advise customers inquiries accurately
- Ability to identify and relay critical issues and bugs that requires immediate attention to the respective teams
- Documentation of common inquiries, feedbacks and complaints
- Suggest improvements in procedures that will improve efficiency in handling customer experience
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- All people oriented personnel are all welcome
- Ability to work interdependently with colleagues and is highly self-motivated
- Proactive and positive with a passion of continually improving customer success function
- Willingness and open-mindedness to learn in a new environment and domain
- Proficient in written and customer relation skills to resolve customers’ enquiries
- Ability to demonstrate patience and professionalism when dealing with challenging situations
- Ability to empathize with customers and educate them about the nature of our business
- Meticulous to details and transaction issues
- Technology savvy in dealing with cloud based platform
Interested candidates who wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume and a short introduction of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.