Technical Product Manager
TenX - Singapore
4 months ago
Founded in Singapore in 2015, TenX is developing applications to make virtual currency spendable through a debit card payment system.
TenX is building a payment ecosystem to allow our customers to spend blockchain assets at any merchant that currently accepts major network payment cards. We are a growth-stage startup with a culture and environment to match. That means that you can expect to find a fast-paced environment, bleeding-edge technology, and a group of highly motivated self-starters collaborating to change the world.
Technical Product Managers are our domain experts, crossing teams to ensure requirements related to the domain are built into our system and processes at all levels. We are looking to hire an experienced TPM for Payments. You will be responsible for gathering and defining requirements in areas such as Compliance, Limits and Risk from various parts of the business and converting them into technical specifications, while also owning the technical/product relationship with vendors/partners to ensure that we are always up to date and using the best solutions. You will work closely with the front-end Product Management and Customer Success teams to ensure we bring a consistent and high level payment experience across all customer interactions. As a payments domain expert you are expected to be deeply familiar with the technology and industry and will serve as our resident expert.
The ideal candidate is strong in scoping and gathering requirements, defining roadmaps, project management and ensuring high quality deliverables. He/She should also be comfortable managing diverse stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally, and will have a technical or product background with extensive experience in the payments industry.
It would also be helpful if applicants have experience in growth-stage startups and/or an interest in virtual-currency.
- Set out and deliver towards a vision, roadmap and goals for payment solutions across our entire TenX product range
- Gather and define detailed specifications, prioritise and manage project execution
- Work with product owners to ensure payments are supported according to requirements
- Maintain technical and program manager relationships with vendors and partners
- Understand and communicate regulatory, risk, compliance and business requirements in the context of our payment solutions to a variety of stakeholders
- Define and measure metrics of payment solution performance
- Model and make data-driven design and feature improvement recommendations
- Collaborate with the engineering, QA, customer support and business teams in delivery
- At least 2 years in payments industry working in a project, product, technology or solutions role
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Financial IT or related field
- Qualifications in Compliance, AML, Risk or Financial Operations are preferred
The ideal candidate:
- Is results-driven, professional, delivery-focussed, an excellent communicator and has a passion for bringing delight to our customers.
Please apply with your CV as well as your salary expectation and your earliest possible date of entry exclusively via our web portal. The process will consist of interviews with future team partners (calls + face to face) as well as an analytical personality test.