Sr. Consultant - Blockchain Developer
IBM - New York
a year ago
Do you have a passion for working with Financial Markets clients? Are you ready to leverage your consulting experiences and work with C-suite executives and their client teams? Do you like travel? Are you self-motivated and enjoy leading teams? Apply now!
IBM Global Business Services is hiring Senior Managing Consultants with subject matter expertise in Financial Markets and one or more of the Blockchain technology platforms, such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, and Ripple. Other equivalent proprietary platform experience may be considered.
- Navigate the complex environment of working within the largest financial services institutions in the world
- Deliver subject matter expertise in capital markets and asset management across all asset classes, trade life-cycle, regulatory requirements (E.g. Dodd-Frank, EMIR, Basel III)
- Develop and deliver business strategy and implementation plans
- Design, develop, and deliver complex Distributed Ledger/Blockchain technology applications
- Conceptualize and develop relevant use cases, proof-of-concepts (POC), proof-of-value (POV)
- Generate repeat sales at assigned client and support sales efforts of the practice
- Manage client relationships
- Lead teams to successful delivery
We are looking for consultants who live in the New York City area. When the project is completed you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients and will be required to travel up to 75%.