Software Engineer, Cryptographic Systems
Protocol Labs - Remote
a year ago
Protocol Labs is a research, development, and deployment lab for network protocols. We create software systems that tackle significant challenges. We aim to solve them with new technology breakthroughs, great user experience design, and an open-source approach to creation.
As a Cryptographic Systems Engineer at Protocol Labs you will design new cryptographic protocols, implement existing protocols, and apply strong cryptographic principles throughout the systems we create.
- Experience designing and implementing crypto-systems
- Deep understanding of cryptography principles
- Ability to inspect/audit systems
- Experience designing cryptographic protocols
- Experience implementing crypto tools
- Work on byzantine agreement