Social Media Manager
Crypto Cribs - Remote
8 months ago
As the CryptoCribs's Social Media Manager you are the voice of the company and product externally and the voice of the customers internally. Our Social Media Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase customer engagement, build product loyalty, and provide feedback to internal team members. The candidate we are looking for will need to be a player advocate with a passion for blockchain technology, decentralization and crypto currencies.
- Lead and work closely with assigned Social Media Marketing Specialists
- Execute and lead the social media strategy to support our franchise.
- Work with influencers to execute content to increase overall brand awareness across Facebook and Instagram.
- Develop Facebook weekly and Facebook live streams to promote CryptoCribs.
- Create and produce content for local cryptocurrency meetups.
- Schedule and manage a team of moderators in a constantly shifting environment.
- Create and publish content to support CryptoCribs across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube etc.
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement. If content is not performing well, create strategy to garner highest engagement possible
- Strategize and create evergreen content-tap into culturally relevant moments for our guests and hosts.
- Be the Voice of the Community to the Product Team. Build and foster a social community by being proactive rather than reactive. Bring a decentralization perspective to the existing communities.
- Coordinate and execute on outbound social communications with the Product Marketing teams. -
- Escalate community issues to the Product teams in real time to utilize the true value of customer feedback.
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in community requests & product performance.
- Analyze key community engagement performance metrics (e.g., reach, engagement, sentiment). Take a solutions based approach to monthly metrics in order to exceed company goals.
- Identify and engage advocates (successful bloggers, highly engaged players, etc.) to extend and increase brand awareness.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies. Seek out new opportunities for growth (Social Media, Digital Marketing Summits) to learn from your peer group.
- 3 years of experience in online social media, community development, customer support or online marketing in a management role
- 2 years of experience in copywriting
- Experience in managing Social channels
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong editing skills with attention to detail
- Effective time and project management skills
- Creative thinker with a strong visual aesthetic
- Hands-on knowledge of digital media tools – Digital photography, basic Photoshop/photo editing skills, knowledge of apps commonly used for creating social content; basic video creation/editing skills are a bonus
- Experience moderating forum discussions
- Experience in cryptocurrencies
Adaptability and the ability to work in a high paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and have strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid decision making skills and utilizes direct reports effectively, allocate decision making and other responsibilities to the appropriate people
- Competitive salary (paid exclusively in crypto currencies)
- Apple equipment
To apply, please send with subject line "Social Media Manager".