Senior UX/UI Designer
Bancor - Tel Aviv
7 months ago
Bancor is a fast-growing, global start up in the blockchain and cryptocurrency worlds. Our mission is to democratize the creation and exchange of value. The Bancor Network Ecosystem provides a set of advanced tools for cryptocurrency creators and solutions for end users. One such solution enables anyone wishing to buy or sell cryptocurrencies to do so in an easy and automated manner. Another solution provides a unique, user friendly platform to create new cryptocurrencies without requiring technical knowledge. There are many more ways to utilize the Bancor Protocol, you’ll learn all about them once you’re on board.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join our Product team.
In this position, you will report to the Product VP, and be trusted with developing innovative UX concepts for Bancor’s different use cases. You will work closely with the R&D team and be in charge of the entire lifecycle – from research through prototyping, to design and usability testing.
You are a one wo/man show UX Rockstar!
- Gather design requirements from key stakeholders
- Map all possible scenarios and create product flows
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Create documentation of the entire UX process (Concept Definition Documents, Scenarios, Wireframes, User Interface and UI Workflows)
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Conduct competitive analyses of other players
- Conduct usability tests on each page on the website and create a report showcasing your findings
- Research, analyze and report on UX/UI trends
- Ensure the end UX development results meet market (consumer) demands, technical specifications and requirements
- Must possess a portfolio of creative UX design work - Only full applications with a portfolio will be sorted
- At least 4 years' hands-on experience in UX design
- Experience in usability testing to provide a continuous user feedback
- Understanding of how market forces, user needs, design and technology, work together to produce an integrated user experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Keen interest in the future of user experience
- Good problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience working with developers to solve technical & logical issues
- Excellent English