Senior software engineer
SONM - Moscow/Remote
6 months ago
SONM is the universal fog supercomputer powered by the Ethereum blockchain.
Due to an expansion of the team we need a specialist at the level of senior software engineer for the linux/golang/p2p/geth stack.
- Integration with the p2p network based on the Ethereum project libraries (p101, whisper, swarm, geth), Golang.
- Integration with the geth node in terms of blockchain interaction and smart contracts (RPC/web3.js), Golang.
- Integration with the core of the project (the application that acts as a hub/miner), Golang.
- Knowledge of Go/golang, experience writing projects using it of no less than 2 projects, no less than 2 years of work.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, peer-to-peer, experience developing network applications.
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux, experience in OS programming (preferable: core modules, drivers, OS software).
- Development of cloud applications and technologies.
- Development of applications using Docker.
- Relevant experience of system administration and/or programming in Linux, creating core modules, drivers, isolating applications.
- Profile education (software development, applied math, applied IT, data science).
- Knowledge of technical English.
- Salary is limited only by your own abilities
- Legal salary
- The opportunity to work hand in hand with the pioneers with the blockchain industry and to get to know world-class developers and founders of high-tech and very expensive projects
- Must own a personal computer for work (top range Macbook Pro, HP EliteBook, PC or other).
- Paid travel to profile conferences and meetups all around the world (the expenses will be covered by the company)
- Work schedule: 40 hour workweek, necessary to be in office from 12 to 18 o’clock (Monday-Friday), flexible work hours or remote work is possible.
- Comfortable two-story office 10 minutes away from Tulskaya metro station, great canteen on the first floor, access to the gym paid for by the company and so on.