Senior Marketing Manager
Bancor - Tel Aviv
6 months ago
Bancor is a fast-growing, global start up in the blockchain and cryptocurrency worlds. The Bancor Protocol Ecosystem provides different solutions for different types of users. One such solution enables anyone wishing to convert compliant cryptocurrencies between each other to do so in an easy and automated manner. Another solution provides a unique, user friendly platform to create new compliant cryptocurrencies. There are many more ways to utilize the protocol, you’ll learn all about them once you’re on board.
We are looking for self-driven people to join our ranks!
A bit about the position
In this hands-on position you will be in charge of Bancor’s marketing strategy and carry out tasks in all domains. You will work closely with the Product Department and the Management Team to insure a cohesive, multi-channel marketing strategy.
The successful candidate is a creative individual with fantastic interpersonal skills, extremely motivated and possess strong leadership skills. This is a great opportunity to grow to a VP level position and build the Marketing department almost from scratch.
- Planning and implementing marketing strategies – Oversee the Research Associate activity and develop strategy based on - company priorities, current trends, insights and needs of different types of end users and service offering of key competitors.
- Content creation and management for the company’s website, blogs, social media channels, press releases, events etc. Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution.
- Social Media Channels – Manage all channels according to the marketing strategy by overseeing the Marketing Manager.
- Create brand awareness with Brand Ambassadors, Influencers and other Partners to increase number of users and profitability.
- Define advertainment campaigns - Create and execute campaigns and promotions targeted to our different types of end users and markets.
- Events – Create tailor made events according to different opportunities, audiences and markets. Lead content and the operational aspect.
- Work closely with our PR company to establish goals and ensure PR strategy aligns with broader marketing strategy.
- Conduct Performance Analysis and KPI definition and tracking for all activities.
- Budget and Project Management – Plan the marketing yearly budget, meet deadlines, monitor the execution of all marketing projects.
- 5-7 years of professional marketing experience in all relevant domains.
- Native English speaker.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results.
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques.
- Experience analyzing data.
- Budget and cost analysis experience.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Project management experience.
- Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments.
- Background of financial products and relevant markets a plus.
- Leadership skills.