Senior AI Product Manager
Bitmain - Raanana
5 months ago
Founded in 2013, Bitmain Technologies, now among the world's most recognizable Bitcoin companies, was established to develop and sell the world’s leading bitcoin miners using Bitmain's ASIC chip technology. Bitmain is now among the most recognizable companies in the cryptocurrency space and the proud parent of several brands, among them Antminer, Antpool, and Hashnest, all of which are ranked number one in their respective fields.
Bitmain is looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager that has very strong technical capabilities as well as business orientation, to join our team in Israel.
As a product manager, you will drive the product design from very initial stages to a successful launch.
You will be required to identify new market opportunities, define the product strategy and craft our value proposition.
This position will enable you to be part of the latest and greatest Artificial Intelligence technologies in the market and implement them into our products and solutions.
- Planning, defining, designing, implementing and promoting products of AI chips and systems
- Analyzing the industrial situation, explore the industrial essence and focus on the application scenarios of product
- Defining the product from vision to road-map to detailed product requirements. Collect demands of global customers and target potential customers for our product services
- Defining forms and functions of the products. Working with the R&D team to optimize and improve products continuously according to feedback on technical proposals and product architectures, output complete documents of product demands, product schemes, product planning and others
- Control the progress of product developments. -
Communicate with departments of R&D and business to assure the timely releases and iterations of products
- Making strategies for product launching, pricing and selling
- Assisting sales department to complete product sales, follow key accounts and integrate resources to solve problems
- Arranging production quantities and schedules according to product cycles and sales situations
- Following up on customer feedback and promote iterative developments.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field
- Fluent English – reading, writing and speaking
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager from a leading IC company
- At least 8 years of experience in developing both software and hardware systems
- At least 5 years of experience in chip-product marketing
- Knowledge in artificial intelligence - machine learning and computer vision
- Experience with operating methods of chip marketing
- Participated in marketing operations of chip products massively produced more than tens of millions independently and systematically