Golem - Remote
a year ago
The aim of the Golem project is to create a global, decentralized network for sharing computing power.
Golem users will be able to, on the one hand, sell spare CPU cycles of their personal computers and, on
the other hand, acquire resources for their computation-intensive tasks.
We are a team based in Warsaw, Poland. We develop Golem in Python 2.7, use Docker and IPFS, host our
code on GitHub, use continuous integration tools and write smart contracts for Ethereum.
- In depth experience of Linux and Windows;
- Deep knowledge of sandboxing solutions (containers, virtual machines);
- Deep knowledge of network protocols;
- Working knowledge of software penetration testing and secure code review;
- Working knowledge of application assessment and security vulnerabilities.
Nice to have:
- Deep understanding of cryptography;
- Experience with p2p networks
- Participation in a challenging project on the technology-frontier;
- Introduction to the newest technologies;
- Telework and flexible contract arrangements in line with your preferences (you do not need to move to
Please send us your CV . It is welcomed to include the description of your selected projects (if possible with links to code repositories).