Coindesk - New York
6 months ago
CoinDesk, the world’s leading resource for news and analysis about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, needs a full-time research analyst to join our team and work out of our Midtown Manhattan offices. Our independent journalism covers the key trends, technologies, companies and people that matter in the ‘all-of-a-sudden’ multibillion dollar industry. In the five years since CoinDesk launched, we have cultivated relationships with the experts and leaders who have contributed to the revolution the world is still waking up to. In the process, CoinDesk attracts millions of page views a month and hosts the industry’s most important and well-attended yearly conference. Our new research analyst will contribute to current projects and help develop some exciting ideas into new products.
About the role:
- The research analyst will assist the Director of Research on a number initiatives, including but not limited to the production of the quarterly State of -
- Blockchain reports and data trackers CoinDesk currently offers
- Follow developments in ICOs closely
- Stay at the cutting edge of data sources in the industry
- Draft executive summaries, technical analysis
- Align with design partners
- Deep knowledge of bitcoin, ethereum and altcoin markets and technologies
- Familiarity and ability to navigate data resources such as etherscan, coinmarketcap, coincap, coin dance, blockchain.info, and others
- Various education profiles are welcome.
- Excel, photoshop, writing, editing, powerpoint, social media, quantitative analysis, running surveys and polls
- Independent and capable of working with deadlines and with minimal oversight
- Passion for the industry
Compensation includes competitive salary, benefits, flexible vacation policy, annual performance pay dependent on individual and company performance, and long-term performance incentives. You can expect to take advantage of all the free caffeine and snacks you can handle, and a flexible work schedule. This is a full-time staff role. Please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would like to join CoinDesk with "Research Analyst" in the subject.