Coinbase - San Francisco/New York
5 months ago
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
GDAX plays a critical role in achieving that vision. As public blockchains create an open financial system for the world, sophisticated traders will need a place to discover, access, and exchange digital assets. We are focused on building the most trusted and secure digital asset exchange for institutions and professional traders. These traders will bring important liquidity to the industry, providing improved price stability and enabling more people to participate in an open financial system.
This is where you come in — we are looking for someone to establish GDAX as the premier destination for market data, research, and analysis of digital assets. You will work closely with our Sales, Success, and Trading teams, publishing qualitative and quantitative content prepared specifically for our institutional clients. If you’re excited about researching a new asset class and helping bring it to the financial world, this is the right team for you.
A little about us: we are a cross-functional, product-driven team dedicated to building the premier digital asset exchange in the world. We value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds.
- Establish GDAX as the premier source for digital asset market data, research, and analysis
- Create products such as weekly market analyses, monthly research reports, and quarterly industry overviews
- Establish and grow a dedicated subscriber base
- 4+ years of experience in either a sell-side or buy-side research role
- Experience covering the FX, commodity, rates, or global emerging markets
- Strong data analysis, strategic thinking, and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the digital asset market, such as bitcoin, litecoin, and ether
- Degree in math, economics, or engineering preferred
What to send
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- A response to the following prompt: “Prepare a one page market analysis on bitcoin, ether, or litecoin based on recent market data. Please include qualitative and quantitative components in your analysis.”