SONM - Moscow/Remote
6 months ago
SONM is the universal fog supercomputer powered by the Ethereum blockchain.
Due to an expansion of the team we need a product owner/chief analyst to join the team.
- Target market investigation: analyzing the markets the product is aimed at - the market of cloud computing and services plus specified niches (scientific research, hosting, GPU neural net calculations, 3D rendering, game servers) ;
- The analysis of visionary, business and customer requirements to be put towards the product based on market research (personal research and the information from the team and the advisors);
- The analysis of customer requirements to be put towards the product based on the information from the project’s partners (various niches);
- Determination of the project vision - participation in product meetings, identification and prior requirements setting;
- Requirements development (business requirements, software requirements specification);
- Requirements management;
- Work as a product owner in development teams (scrum) - setting priorities, assessment and planning, results analysis etc.
- Extensive knowledge in hosting providers, data centres, computational equipment rental, cryptocurrency mining markets;
- Experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Heroku, OpenStack, Kubernetes and/or other similar products;
- Work experience in data system development projects of enterprise level in field-oriented companies (software or integrator companies);
- Work experience with data system development requirements - more than two projects, at least 3 years
- Software skills
- Upper intermediate (B2) English – you should be ready that 50% of conversations at work are in English (e-mailing, documents submitting and speaking)
- Technical background
- Salary is limited only by your own abilities
- Legal salary.
- The opportunity to work hand in hand with the pioneers with the blockchain industry and to get to know world-class developers and founders of high-tech and very expensive projects
- Must own a personal computer for (Top MacBook, HP EliteBook, desktop or other).
- Paid travel to profile conferences and meetups all around the world (the expenses will be covered by the company)
- Work schedule: 40 hour workweek, necessary to be in office from 12 to 18 o’clock (Monday-Friday), flexible work hours or remote work is possible.
- Comfortable two-story office 10 minutes away from Tulskaya metro station, great canteen on the first floor, access to the gym paid for by the company and so on.
- Further discussion about the provided social benefits package is welcome.