Status - Remote
7 months ago
Status is a fast growing, completely decentralized startup developing powerful DApps (decentralized apps) for Ethereum that change the way we do things on the web. To do this we need passionate, talented & self motivated candidates to join our global decentralized team.
As a product, Status is an open source discovery tool for Ethereum that makes it easy for anyone to access DApps and services built on the decentralized web. Status also allows users to chat, make payments and more, securely using Ethereum’s protocols.
It’s still just the beginning, but the promise of Web 3.0 and Ethereum is here to stay. Our secret weapon is having passionate people on a mission to develop the gateway into this new world. If you want to be part of this adventure, join our distributed global team.
The Product Manager role will be responsible for the overall product strategy, delivery, coordination and tracking of all projects, programs, and initiatives. This will include developing and creating project plans, resource plans, risk identification, risk mitigation, timelines; and partnering with business and technology partners to increase productivity and opportunities for our work to benefit the adoption of blockchain technology.
- Overall owner (champion and advocate) of the products developed and collaborating with engineering and design teams on product delivery and realization
- Manage and maintain excellent working relationships with development teams. Focus on collaboration, brainstorming and communication in a humble posture of learning
- Effectively communicate and manage from concept to execution. Generated detailed user flows, confirm full understanding of requirements, agree deliverables and critical milestones and dependencies
- Collaborate with Marketing and BD to identify user profiles, help develop product strategy and go-to market.
- Develop a rolling 12 month roadmap with a prioritized backlog of critical user journeys
- 5-10+ years Product Management experience, ideally at the platform level across mobile, web, libraries, and infrastructure
- Experience coaching, motivating, and giving feedback to a large team of distributed developers
- Able to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Comfortable communicating with a diverse, mostly remote team
Working at Status
Status is a decentralized organization. You will not have a boss or a work schedule. What you will have is responsibility to your collaborators to do your best, keep up with your responsibilities, and support your team's priorities. At Status we are all working toward the goal of expanding and supporting the Ethereum space.