Ripple - San Francisco
7 months ago
We provide global financial settlement solutions to ultimately enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information – giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, without correspondent banks, and with real-time certainty of settlement. Banks around the world are partnering with Ripple to improve their cross-border payment offerings, and to join the growing, global network of financial institutions and market makers laying the foundation for the Internet of Value.
The Product Manager will execute the technical roadmap by writing feature specs and working directly with the Engineering team for-day-to-day development direction. The position is part of the Product team and is responsible for understanding and communicating customer's technical needs to engineering.
The individual will interface directly with Project Management, Engineering and Customer Engineering to gather specs and execute on roadmap deliverables.
What you'll do
- Understand customer needs and prioritize the technical product backlog accordingly
- Define your features - Write specs and user stories, test plans and release checklists
- Communicate product functionality and incorporate feedback
- Own the short term product roadmap, communicate product releases to executive, sales, business marketing and business operation stakeholders
What you might look like:
- Minimum six years of professional experience with at least three years in implementing software solutions for enterprise customers
- Experience translating business and customer needs into functional and technical features
- Ability to pay attention to detail while simultaneously keeping the big-picture view in mind
- Prior experience at a fast-paced technology company
Enterprise Software Development Experience or CS degree
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees; 65% paid for employee dependents
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Industry-leading maternity & paternity leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy- work with your manager to take time off when you need
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Bi-weekly lunches, breakfasts and optional gourmet dinners
- Weekly yoga at work
- Monthly team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact