Product Lead (Brave Browser)
Brave - San Francisco
8 months ago
We’re looking for a proven product leader who has a passion for the web, and the depth of experience to blend state-of-the-art privacy with consumer-grade convenience and ease-of-use. A successful candidate will be able to combine competitive insights and technology- and data-driven innovation opportunities — integrating business, engineering, and design considerations to deliver a winning product that captures the hearts and minds of millions of web users worldwide.
If your passion is fighting for users, questioning the status quo, and working with a big-brain, high-energy team, then join us. It’s time to fix the web together.
This position is in San Francisco and reports to Brave’s chief product officer.
Required skills and experience:
- 8+ years industry experience
- 3+ years in product management, including consumer product experience
- Experience managing widely-used mobile, desktop, and web apps
- Proven ability to increase usage by experimentation, measurement and iteration
- Proven ability to work effectively with and influence strong technical teams
- Strong UX sensibility, with a proven ability to collaborate with designers
- Deep familiarity with software development processes
- Top-notch communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational abilities
- Grasp of essential technical concepts underlying the web
- Experience as a software developer
- Experience working with web browsers or related platform technologies
- A degree in computer science or related field