Lead User Researcher
TenX - Singapore
6 months ago
Founded in Singapore in 2015, TenX is developing applications to make digital currency spendable anytime anywhere by offering a debit card payment system.
TenX is driven by a talented team of developers, marketing experts, designers, lawyers, cryptography and security specialists, TenX even have bankers and accountants on their team ready to create the foundation for exponential growth within the digital currency space.
TenX is looking to hire an experienced User Researcher who creates world-class digital currency design across mobile & web, and leads the design system operations within our design team.
- You work closely with product, brand, support, and community teams to identify research topics.
- You are an advocate for users within the company. -
You design studies that make sense of user behavior and attitudes. You conduct research using a variety of methods, using remote and in-person techniques, combining qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- You communicate insights and suggestions in a structured and actionable manner.
- You participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- You collaborate directly with brand designers, UX architects, UI designers, product managers, and front-end engineers, to help user insights.
- You are a systematic and formally-trained user researcher or information architect with 3+ years of practical experience in conducting applied ethnographic research for digital products, preferably with a familiarity with financial products
- You have a B.A/B.S. in a human behavior related field (Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science, Library Science, or Information Science), or equivalent work experience. You have an intuitive sense of what makes a digital product beautiful, accessible, and performant.
- You are fluent in user-centred research methods, including but not restricted to, mental model interviews, user-centered research, card sorting, diary studies, contextual inquiry, usability testing, and multivariate testing. You have experience moderating in-person and remote user studies. You have experience setting up remote user tests, using tools such as usertesting.com or Optimal Workshop.
- You have a basic understanding of behavioral analysis and statistical concepts such as game theory and behavioral economics. You have the ability to moderate internal workshops to achieve internal and external alignment within cross-functional teams. You ask and answer meaningful and impactful questions to elicit useful insights from stakeholders and users. You have a fluent command of English and possess stellar communication skills, both conversationally and in writing.
- You have worked with recruiters to screen and recruit users for large-scale user studies across international markets. You have conducted user studies in international markets. You have experience in synthesising research into meaningful and actionable user stories.
- You have experience wireframing and prototyping for mobile apps. Working experience with Sketch.app, Invision, and Framer Studio is ideal. You possess deep technical knowledge of information architecture and are able to work with engineers to structure semantic data (in relational or document-based databases) for user-facing interfaces.
- You like to experiment and are constantly learning new tools and techniques. You have a quick learning ability and structured way of thinking. You have a hands-on mindset and a willingness to take an active role in our company.
What we are looking for:
- You should be inquisitive, and have people skills, analysis skills, and design skills.
Our offer in return:
- Excellent team full of go-getters
- Fun environment
- Great ecosystem being in blockchain
- Revolutionary, well-funded company
Please apply exclusively via our web portal, with the following:
- Your updated CV
- Portfolio, demonstrating your ability to formulate research questions, organize user studies, and synthesize actionable insights.
- Salary expectation
- Your earliest possible date of entry
The process will consist of interviews with future team partners (calls + face to face).