Junior Marketing Designer
Wyre - San Francisco
8 months ago
Wyre is innovating and replacing banking technologies as we know them today. Our technology allows us to transfer money into some of the most difficult-to-reach markets. As a startup, we are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and be scrappy and resourceful all while offering a world-class and compliant payments product.
We’re searching for a part-time Junior Marketing Designer to join the Wyre team! As the Junior Marketing designer, you will be responsible for supporting our Marketing and Product teams in designing on-brand content for our website, social media, marketing efforts, and sales materials. Want to take your design experience to the next level while having a hand in steering the creative efforts of a team? Then we need you!
If you have a portfolio filled with strong web and visual design balanced out with awesome work experience, we would love to meet you. Bonus points if you are passionate about payments and blockchain technologies!
- You have an eye for detail and a clean aesthetic
- You have a knack for solving creative challenges and executing your ideas
- You are a positive team player who is comfortable receiving feedback and critique on your work
About the Role
- Design landing pages, display ads, emails, social media, and sales collateral
- Create compelling narratives and communicate design ideas to Marketing and Product teams in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with teams on projects and balance priorities while completing projects in a timely manner
- 2-3 years of recent web and visual design experience with a current portfolio
- Expertise in Sketch (web design)
- Understanding of grid systems, typography, layout, color, and hierarchy
- Ability to present and communicate design decisions in critiques and with stakeholders
- Illustration skills a plus
- Startup experience preferred
- Availability to work a part-time work schedule onsite in San Francisco
- Free lunches
- Computer setup of your choice
- Dog-friendly office
- Get to work in a growing startup
- Option to take pay in digital currencies
How We Work
We're a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry. We're replacing technologies that have been stagnant for over 30 years.
Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We've spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We're extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.
We are self-driven. We are passionate. We are team players. We are family. We are Wyre.