Blockchain - London/New York
3 months ago
For the first time in modern history, the 13 trillion dollar financial services industry is being modernized. Blockchain is at the forefront of this revolution. Our software is helping millions across the globe - from single individuals to the largest institutions - access a financial system that is open, accessible and radically more efficient.
What you will do:
- Work on our flagship product, focusing on feature development, partner integrations, UI/UX refinement and more broadly serving the needs of the bitcoin community and our user base.
- Write well-tested, reliable code for use by millions of users who use our wallet.
- Proactively collaborate with team members, ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of labour.
- Stay current with latest technologies and developments in the bitcoin space.
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in bitcoin.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in a technology and product driven company.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
What you will need:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- You thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. That being said, you can expect to work with HTML/CSS, ES6, git, npm and AngularJS.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word and have a sharp eye.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Compensation and Perks:
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Catered lunches on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Beautiful and accessible office locations in London (Shoreditch) and New York (Soho).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Resume, CV, and/or your LinkedIn profile.
Link to Github or Stackoverflow.
- Personal websites or blogs (if applicable).
- Links to past projects, a portfolio, or piece of work you’re proud of.
- Your favorite GIF.