Circle - New York/Boston
6 months ago
Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance, using open internet standards and protocols, including blockchain technology, unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product to enable anyone to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto assets.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
We're looking for a passionate and dynamic iOS developer to help us build out our brand new investment app. As an iOS Developer at Circle, you'll have the ability to own entire features from concept to deployment. You’ll contribute ideas to improve our product and processes and provide feedback so we can continue to get better. You’ll get the opportunity to develop your skills, collaborate across teams and continue to learn. We're looking for highly motivated individuals who seek a fun, collaborative, iterative, and fast-paced environment.
What you’ll work on:
- Take the lead in developing product features from start to finish
- Collaborate with a fun, passionate team to help craft solutions to problems using the latest technologies
- Developing a brand-new app that isn’t even live in the App Store yet
- Working on a cutting-edge crypto investment product
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of iOS app development, especially in Swift
Resourceful. You’re able to suss out the details and figure things out without a ton of direction
- Love solving problems. You proactively listen to business concerns and turn them into product improvements
- Thorough. If you see a bug, you take the time to find out if there are similar uses that will cause the same problem and figure out why
- Strong desire to experiment and work with the latest mobile technologies
- Passion for writing readable, maintainable and well-tested code
- Experience consuming RESTful JSON APIs and web sockets
- Interest in Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Social Payments
- (Bonus) having published at least one app in the App Store