Front End Developer
Lisk - Berlin
8 months ago
About This Role:
We are seeking a talented front end developer with a wide variety of skills to help develop and maintain our blockchain applications platform. As a front end developer, you will be responsible for developing our client user interface from scratch using modern practices, maintaining our website, and optimizing a fast, simple and enjoyable experience across the Lisk platform.
- Advanced knowledge of React
- Knowledge of Webpack, NPM, and Electron
- Unit testing: Karma, Mocha, Sinon, Chai
- Experience working with developers to understand how design translates into working code and it’s capabilities.
- Experience leading the design process and developing responsive sites.
- Self-motivated individual with the drive to create design concepts with minimal oversight and evolving them over the course of the project.
- Must have an innate interest in code design.
- Bonus: Basic to advanced understanding of cryptography, unix based systems, promised based logic and blockchain software.
Experience and Desired Skills:
- 3-5+ years in front end web development or related field preferred (Programming, Web Development).
- Strong communication skills with ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Have an adamant eye for design quality, detail-oriented, pixel-perfection.
Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
Benefits of working at Lisk:
- Exceptionally well funded.
- Competitive salary, equity in Lisk and performance bonuses.
- Incredible atmosphere supported with regular team events.
- Central location at WeWork Sony Center (Potsdamer Platz) with access to ping pong, air hockey, regular networking events and cantina.
- Top of the line equipment.
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad.