Digital Product Manager
Adhara - London/Remote
7 months ago
Adhara is building a platform for corporates large and small, as well as commercial banks to manage their cash and payments in a tokenised environment based on Enterprise Ethereum. We are already working with clients around the world to bring this network to life.
The Adhara team is seeking a Digital Product Manager to run the end to end product lifecycle; from design to MVP to user testing and into production providing input to the business model and othen nto the next phases of the roadmap for an exciting new type of corporate treasury management product - creating it from the ground up! The target audience is Corpoates of all shapes and sizes (SME, mid cap to large multi nationals)
The role will require you to determine and communicate resourcing plans alongside realistic timelines, identify and mitigate risks, and adjust as needed to accommodate unexpected changes. As the Product Manager, you will also be expected to partner with internal and external partners, specifically the Product Design (Research, UI, UX) team.
You need to be totally comfortable with ambiguity, and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Define product features through a combination of working directly with existing clients, speaking with target clients, and performing broader market research.
- Have an active input to business cases and the product roadmap for Corporate Treasury as part of the broader Adhara product suit / roadmap
- Collaborate closely with UI/UX, Product Designers, Solution Architects and Software development teams to compile and maintain product roadmap and associated timelines in line with our business roadmap.
- Develop staffing and resource management plans for a diverse group of developers, many of whom work remotely.
- Assess project progress, and provide status updates to leadership and the rest of the team.
- Evaluate project risk(s) and create mitigation plans.
- Effectively communicate release schedule and changes to the Adhara team and any other impacted parties.
- Design, implement, and maintain standard processes, communication protocols, and documentation templates.
- Represent Adhara and ConsenSys globally - at meetings with members, and at conferences.
Who you are:
- 5-10+ years Digital Product Management experience, with a detailed understanding of design thinking/pragmatic marketing, etc.
- Ability to gather key information from client interviews, understand complicated problems and translate into lists of requirements
- Comfortable working with UX researchers and UI designers
- Experienced executer and a champion of fast-paced Scrum Agile processes
- Experience coaching, motivating, and giving feedback to a large team of developers
- Able to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Comfortable communicating with a diverse, mostly remote team
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement
Bonus Points if you...
- Have an active interest in Blockchain and/or Ethereum
- Have experience building end user products open source technologies
- Have an appreciation or knowledge of the corporate treasury/banking service/Basic FX