DevOps Infrastructure Engineer
ICONOMI - Ljubljana
6 months ago
Using Ethereum smart contracts, ICONOMI started a new financial services category in a revolutionary way. The ICONOMI platform will help people around the world be in touch with the latest disruptive ideas and provide the simplest way to be a part of the distributed economy.
We are developing a Digital Assets Management Platform, a new and unique technical instrument allowing anyone from bitcoin beginner to blockchain expert to acquire, manage, and own digital assets. The project was one of the most successful fintech crowdfunds of 2016, raising over $10 million USD. We have been featured in Forbes and CNBC amongst other publications.
Are you searching for something new to excite you? We have just the thing for you. We are looking for seasoned system engineer to help us build and maintain our production operations, integrations with third party systems, and to drive the transition to a robust services-oriented platform. Blockchain is one of the fastest growing areas in computer science with a huge potential to transform industries.
You will be working with some of the most talented engineers and be able to innovate and take ownership in an area that is evolving with a tremendous speed.
Requirements for the DevOps Infrastructure Engineer are:
- Strong Linux experience
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet and Ansible
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck and Nexus
- Experience with virtualization implementation
- Implementation experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
The following will be an advantage:
- Some experience with blockchain
- Some experience with financial applications
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- A long-term working relationship
- Work as part of a talented, successful team
- A chance to innovate and take ownership of your ideas and turn them into a solution
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware and software by your own choice
- The chance to make a difference in a distributed economy, which offers ample opportunities to people who didn't have this chance before