Aragon - Remote
6 months ago
We are looking for a developer relations to help third party developers create apps on top of the Aragon dapp and AragonOS.
- Nurture the Aragon dev ecosystem
- Attend and organize hackathons, helping devs get excited and started developing on Aragon.
- Developer tutorials and documentation
- Help external contributors
- Find interesting projects that might be eligible for grants
- Technical expertise and experience working professionally as a developer
- Good social skills
- Very good written communication skills
- Interest in writing developer documentation
- Interest in working with developers to help them use and build on top of Aragon
- Being passionate about decentralization
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and a love for time self-management (We are focus-driven work, not hours-driven)
Good to have
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects
- Experience creating documentation for developers, or documentation in general
How to apply
- Write an email with the following attachments plus any information you consider important to email@example.com, with the subject Product Manager opening application.
- Please send along your GitHub profile, LinkedIn, and references we can get in touch with.