Change - Tallinn
8 months ago
Change is a leading proposition in the digital banking sphere, using blockchain technology to reinvent banking and offer a all-in-one proposition for finance. Not only disruptive in the fintech sphere, Change is set to create a revolution in the entire financial sector.
Change has thousands of supporters, and is backed by DHL’s ex-CEO Roger Crook, alongside several other big names.
As a designer, you will be working with our product and marketing teams, shaping how the world sees, understands, and engages with Change. You will work in a fast-paced environment where several qualitative and quantitative tests are done in a daily basis, together with top of the class developers and designers.
- Working with Change branding and image
- Design the Change experience across web and mobile
- Working with a green-field product and on-boarding experience
- Taking ownership and driving the vision of how the end-users interact with the product
- Generate concepts from sketches to prototypes, and define the look and feel of the product
- Make data-driven decisions informed by user testing and other research
- Work with product team to iterate, polish and ship
We are looking for someone who has
- Extensive UI/UX knowledge and track record
- Lean and iteratively work methodology, learning from end-users’ feedback and shipping fast, testing concepts and throwing them away if they don’t perform
- Willingness to research and understand real human needs and behaviour patterns
- Data driven approach to decision-making