Blockchain - London
9 months ago
For the first time in modern history, the 13 trillion dollar financial services industry is being modernized. Blockchain is at the forefront of this revolution. Our software is helping millions across the globe - from single individuals to the largest institutions - access a financial system that is open, accessible and radically more efficient.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing development team.
What you'll do
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the digital currency space.
- Contribute to our Block Explorer, the most trusted source for data on the bitcoin blockchain, as well as our other products.
- Deep dive analysis of blockchains, exchanges, smart contracts and the cryptocurrency market.
- Produce actionable insights and collaborate with developers to build innovative blockchain solutions.
What you'll need
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Passion for data exploration as it applies to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- Experience working with data tools - R, python, or equivalent, SQL databases, Java
- Quantitative degree - computer science, engineering mathematics, economics or physics.
Compensation & Perks
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Catered lunches on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office location in London (Shoreditch).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Resume, CV, and/or your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow.
- Personal websites or blogs (if applicable).
- Links to past projects, a portfolio, or piece of work you’re proud of.
- Your favorite GIF.