Jaak - London
5 months ago
At JAAK we're connecting media companies and creators using technology to reduce the friction of moving payments and data around a global, but fragmented industry.
We're looking for someone to join the core of the JAAK team and assume responsibility for the design and build of our architecture.
- Take ownership of the technical infrastructure component of JAAK and META.
- Plan the build delivery and oversee implementation.
- Liaise with Product team and Engineering.
- Team management is a bonus but this role will be hands-on (coding and building).
- Construct a distributed, global structured data space for the storage and retrieval of media assets and metadata.
- Design and implement a distributed data storage architecture for both a public and permissioned blockchain solution.
- Familiarity with distributed storage and content delivery technologies
- Experience using and understanding blockchain/distributed ledger technology
- Background in knowledge representation, formal logic, machine learning, AI and statistics are a big plus
- Data processing pipelines (hadoop, mahout)
- JSON, JSON-LD, RDF
- Evidence designing complex systems and seeing it through to product delivery is a must
- Creativity and vision in the blockchain space are crucial.
- Ability to present ideas clearly.