Crypto Protocol Engineer
Lightning Labs - San Francisco/Remote
8 months ago
Lightning is a decentralized network using smart contract functionality in the blockchain to enable instant, high volume transactions across a network of participants.
We are looking for individuals who pick things up quickly and develop skills in our interdisciplinary space, with strong implementation ability.
- Writing core infrastructure software
- System design for Lightning for payments and future projects
- Designing secure protocols, software, and algorithms which reduce trust.
- Supporting communicating with the wider community and industries about our software and technology.
- Quick learner.
- Strong engineering background.
- Experience in Bitcoin, cryptography, or financial software a major plus but not necessary.
- Can think adversarially.
- Solid programming skills, experience in golang, C, C++, or python a plus.
- Demonstrate solid engineering practices and processing, such as a solid testing methodology and documentation.
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Prior contributions to crypto protocols