Change - Tallinn
4 months ago
Change is a leading proposition in the digital banking sphere, using blockchain technology to reinvent banking and offer a all-in-one proposition for finance. Not only disruptive in the fintech sphere, Change is set to create a revolution in the entire financial sector.
Change has thousands of supporters, and is backed by DHL’s ex-CEO Roger Crook, alongside several other big names.
As a Compliance Officer, you will take on the responsibility of ensuring Change meets rigorous regulatory compliance standards. You will be defining and applying the best in class know your customer (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML), and regulatory change control frameworks and processes.
- Ensuring that the business has effective systems, procedures and controls for AML and KYC compliance with requirements and standards under the regulatory system
- Identifying gaps in compliance and address those by implementing systems, procedures and controls and working with business systems to implement them
- Assisting with the compliance risk assessment process ensuring that the regulatory risks are appropriately identified and assessed
- Providing internal training on AML and KYC
- Monitoring the performance of the AML, KYC, and Compliance Programme and related activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness & providing reports on a regular basis
- Implementing a culture of compliance and effective company systems and controls to ensure regulatory compliance
We are looking for someone who has
- 3+ years of AML and KYC compliance experience at a financial services/credit lending/market trading organisations
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience of working with financial regulators
- Knowledge of the EU and Estonian financial services regulations and a global mind-set
- Strong decision making and problem solving ability
- Financial markets risk management is a plus