Community/Social Media Manager
Kleros - Remote
7 months ago
Kleros is an Ethereum autonomous organization that works as a decentralized third party to arbitrate disputes in every kind of contract. The dispute process and its results are enforced through smart contracts. It relies on game theoretic incentives to have jurors rule cases correctly. The result is a dispute resolution system that renders ultimate judgements enforced by smart contracts in a fast, inexpensive, secure and decentralized way.
We are looking for a Community Manager with in-depth knowledge of Social Media crypto channels to help us with our upcoming Token Sale. You will be in charge of Managing and Moderating Crypto Social Channels and forums and assist with Community activities and chat channels.
Kleros is an Ethereum autonomous organization that works as a decentralized third party to arbitrate disputes. Our Team is formed mostly by Developers "Ethereum Community style."
You will be working following Kleros strategy and plan, supported by the Communication Lead. We value ideas and creativity as well.
- Administrate Kleros social media communities (Reddit, Twitter, Steemit, Bitcointalk, etc.).
- Responsible for moderating User Generated Content.
- Post relevant content provided as per Content Calendar.
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
- Respond to comments in order to foster a positive community.
- Respond to comments and customer queries promptly.
- Building and engaging community across Social Media crypto channels and other forums: Reddit, BitcoinTalk, FB groups, Twitter, Steemit, etc.
- Tracking and reporting on growth and engagement across Social Media channels.
- Assist with AMA sessions and community broadcasts in different channels.
- Stay up-to-date with cryptocurrency, Ethereum and Blockchain trends.
- Record of participation in different bitcoin or cryptocurrency social websites.
- Active on Reddit, Bitcointalk, Steemit, and Twitter is a must.
- Communication, both written and verbal, with excellent grammar and spelling in chat, forums, and posts.
- Understanding of Ethereum community and Blockchain ecosystem
- Proficiency in Hootsuite platform.
- Familiar with Slack, Telegram, Discord and similar community platforms.
- Familiar with live stream platforms and integrations (Hangouts, FB live, Periscope, Youtube, etc.).
- An Open Source mindset.
Nice to have:
- Google Analytics, Keyword optimization, SEO, email automation.
- Ability to interpret website traffic, lead conversion rates, and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of Lead Generation techniques and optimization.