DomRaider - Clermont-Ferrand
4 months ago
DomRaider is currently developing a technological solution dedicated to the real-time management of auctions worldwide, whether they are carried out online or in the auction room.Any type of commodity, whether physical or virtual, can be sold on the Blockchain.
Historically, DomRaider.com has specialized in domain name recovery services. The already mature startup, consolidated by a first round of seed capital, has since shifted its focus to Blockchain.
The team, which already boasts a 30-person headcount, is seeking to upscale its recruitment drive in order to further its development.
While we are obviously seeking strong skills bases, above all, we are looking for people who are hungry to learn, and who will support the company’s ambitions and help drive them forward.
- Help clients discover and get to know the product, and offer them advice
- Answer incoming multi-channel client queries (email, chat, skype, telephone, etc.)
- Support the Help center
- Leading and managing client communities
- Participate in running product-related social networks
- Manage the ambassador community
- Take account of feedback from the community
- Maintain the link with the international team and coordinate the various time zones
- Have higher education of minimum BAC+3 to BAC+5, i.e. Business School or Communications School diploma, you must have at least 2 years previous work experience in a similar position
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience of social networks and the Internet
- Are seeking not just to manage a client community, but also to meet all its demands and act as its spokesperson.
- You are fluent in English – Any additional languages will be of value.
What we offer
- Job autonomy and flexibility, flexible working hours
- 6th vacation week offered
- Great working environment – Strong short-term growth prospects
- Vacation bonus