Community & Growth Associate (India)
Blockchain - India
7 months ago
Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We’re looking for a Community and Growth Associate with excellent operational and leadership experience to help us grow and expand in India. This role will be based remotely in India.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive and scalable community strategy that fosters sustainable, organic user growth and engagement.
- Analyze issues, patterns, and trends in user feedback and partner with our product team to develop ideas for improvement.
- Define and manage regional budget and success metrics; measure and report results.
- Run community events, and interface with policy makers and regulators to encourage innovation and develop regulatory clarity.
What you will need:
- Market experience in a high growth company/startup in India.
- Experience developing and maintaining strong relations with a community of users.
- Indian native, with English fluency.
- Entrepreneurial, autonomous, and focused on growth.
- Strong networking skills and the ability to 'make things happen.’
- Analytical and data-driven problem solver.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to twitter, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).