0x - San Francisco
5 months ago
At 0x, you will take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We are building an open digital economy where blockchain-based digital assets are accessible to anyone, anywhere. We are a highly technical team that is passionate about decentralized technology and open-source software. We are based in San Francisco, but have core developers across the globe. We rely on superb communication and teamwork to execute on our roadmap. You will help us further our culture of shipping excellent products, giving back to the crypto-community and adding positive energy. The 0x organization is still in its formative stages and we are looking to further expand our rapidly-growing community of developers, members, and curious enthusiasts.
Who You Are
A vibrant and positive community is the foundation for an open-source ecosystem, and the Outreach team at 0x looks to foster our community by encouraging members, contributors, and developers from across the world. The Outreach team will play a critical part in bringing disparate sets of minds and motivations together through both online and offline efforts. In leading this team, you are a digital-savvy and optimistic individual with a passion for decentralized, open-source technology. You are a skilled communicator and well-organized project manager who looks forward to communicating with someone new every day. The thought of announcing a new project update to community members, hosting a meet-up for developers on a Friday afternoon, or leading a team of Community Managers around the world should sound deeply exciting to you. Ultimately, you have a pulse on all members of the community who are part of the 0x ecosystem and are motivated to see this community grow and flourish.
- Responsible for external communications, social media, events, and content creation.
- Use measurement tools such as Google Analytics to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Be the point of contact for developers and new members of the 0x community.
- Host events such as happy hours and meet-ups for developers and enthusiasts.
- Manage a team of Community Managers as the team continues to scale.
- Answer questions and engage in community discussions relevant to the 0x protocol across our social media and chat forums.
- Bonus points if you have experience with marketing and PR.