Mothership Foundation - Remote
8 months ago
Mothership is building a new generation of cryptocurrency services, partnering with Estonian digital identity program e-Residence. Our mission is to make cryptocurrency markets accessible to a broader audience, as well as make Estonia the best place for blockchain companies. Mothership exchange is a complex software product that sets the highest standards for robustness and security, and we need the best people to help us build it.
We're looking for a person to improve and maintain the dialogue with our fast-growing community. As a Communications Director, you will be staying on top of all things happening in the company, plan and execute content strategy and customer support, write update posts and manage freelance writers. You will be working directly with the founders to capture our message and deliver it, as well as build efficient customer support.
Passion for cryptocurrencies and knowledge of the area is required!
What we are looking for:
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Great communication skills
- Passion and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and startups
- Experience with writing articles
- Experience with managing projects and contractors
What you will do:
- Shape and plan our content strategy
- Help building our distributed customer support team
- Communicate with all teams to stay on top of things happening
- Write regular updates posts
- Write articles about blockchain, cryptocurrencies, ICOs, business and digital identities
- Manage the content calendar
- Own and manage translation work with independent contractors