Business Operations Strategist
WeTrust - Mountain View
6 months ago
WeTrust builds decentralized financial apps (savings/ lending, insurance) on the blockchain and aims to improve financial inclusion on a global scale. We’re looking for a Business Operations Strategist who thrives in a dynamic atmosphere and is comfortable multi-tasking in a startup environment. This position will report directly to the Founders and Executives of WeTrust. This role will evolve and your responsibilities will grow as we grow - therefore we’re looking for someone who has experience working within growing teams and in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Structure complex, ambiguous and potentially charged business issues for WeTrust's executive team.
.- Gather and analyze large amounts of information quickly and effectively.
- Develop compelling, insightful recommendations.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within leadership audiences.
- Lead execution against recommendations quickly and with flawless accuracy.
- Growth Hacking and User Experience Testing initiatives - source users, prepare data, deliver reports
- Biz Dev/ Partner outreach - proactive and reactive research and communication with fintech companies, other firms who could help realize WeTrust’s vision
- Marketing and Comms - research and propose plans for increasing WeTrust’s products’ reach and impact worldwide
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in management consulting or investment banking.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with impeccable business judgment.
- Effective modeling and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Passion for blockchain, and ability to articulate the company’s mission, how and why blockchain can be used to build financial products
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Competitive compensation and cryptocurrency grants
- Fresh snacks and gourmet coffee
- Flexible vacation time
- Great coworkers
- Gym membership and a stipend for fitness classes