Business Development Manager
POA Network - Remote
7 months ago
POA Network is the first Ethereum-based public network with Proof of Authority consensus, reached by independent validators. We are building a public network for smart contracts that combines speed, security, and cost efficiency.
Use your knowledge of products, customers, the industry and competition to identify and pursue opportunities for growth for the POA Network business.
- Onboard new partners organizations (eg. exchanges, wallets, open source project), and set expectations around value-added services provided by POA Network
- Screen and recruit premier talent for POA Network (esp. technical talent)
- Generally support partners on a variety of issues or questions as they arise
- Support community development and communication of partners projects
- Manage product roadmap development and iteration on strategic direction of the project
- Complete regular check-ins with partners and seek new ways for POA Network to provide meaningful support
- Connect and coordinate legal and business development resources
- Identify key lessons learned, communicate constructive feedback to portfolio organizations, and work to build scalable processes and solutions that can be deployed across multiple partners
- Compensation in crypto (ETH, BTC,etc ) or fiat (USD, etc)
- WeWork membership in your location