DESE Research - Huntsville
7 months ago
DESE Research, Inc. is looking for a Blockchain Developer to focus on developing Blockchain technologies for advanced cybersecurity research applicable to the US Department of Defense. This position will be responsible for both research and development of a blockchain based prototype application for data protection.
This position will join a team of researchers solving challenging science and technology problems faced by the DoD in cyber security and supply chain security. These are major growth areas for DESE and DESE is looking for candidates who want to contribute significant research within these promising areas.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- 5+ Years of professional experience in software development and object-oriented design methodologies
- Experience with cryptographic programming
- Interest in applied research in Blockchain technologies
- Technical understanding of Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other Blockchain technologies
- Strong ability to grasp new knowledge and skills through independent research and study
- Applicants will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet DoD requirements for a security clearance. Eligibility requirements include -
- U.S. citizenship.
- Hands-on experience with Solidity and/or other -
- Blockchain-specific development tools
- Professional experience with DoD acquisition programs
- Professional experience with Blockchain application development
- Familiarity with Distributed Applications (dApps), Ethereum mining equipment, and cryptocurrency fundamentals
- Knowledge of data vulnerabilities and distributed database architectures
- Independent or team software design and engineering experience
- Active Secret DoD security clearance