Radar Relay - Remote
4 months ago
The Radar team is small, currently less than 15 people, which means early employees will have a meaningful impact on our product and business strategy. Our team is just getting started and we have a list of products to bring to market.
Our first product, Radar Relay, is defining a new category of decentralized token exchange called Relayers. As one of the earliest live Ethereum decentralized applications (dapps) on the market we feel a sense of responsibility to our users and to the blockchain ecosystem to set the precedent for user experience, functionality, and compliance.
We are looking for individuals who share this level of accountability and have a vision to improve blockchain accessibility. We care less about location and industry area experience and more about purpose and motivation. Must love Doge.
- Design and implement highly reliable and secure backend systems to serve APIs and interact with the Ethereum blockchain
- Work across teams to assist in setting the technical roadmap for Radar
- Chai/Mocha for unit tests
- Our stack is not static - as an early team member you will have a large say on the languages and frameworks we use moving forward.
Requires experience in:
- Typescript or another OOP language
- Writing and optimizing key-value stores and SQL queries
Nice to have:
- Implementing and maintaining high-throughput APIs
- Implementing and maintaining SDKs
- Interest in collaborating with the 0x community to improve the protocol through open-source contributions
How to apply:
Email us at Jobs@radarrelay.com if you're interested in working with us. Please include a resume, Linkedin profile, and examples of past work.