ZenCash - Remote
5 months ago
We think everyone should have control over their own data. We're seeking to build a global community based on the premise of tokenized empowerment. We're building a globally-distributed private messaging and publishing platform backed by an end-to-end encrypted blockchain. ZenCash aims to be the most usable and community-oriented privacy coin on the market. We're building a system that will spread wealth and security to all active stakeholders.
We are seeking a part-time developer who can perform with autonomy. All Zen Core Team members play a role in our community, interacting with members and other developers in the public space. This developer will play an integral role in any software or clients not integrated into the Zen node daemon.
- Interact with the community to determine where development effort is needed
- Self manage and provide reports on progress
- Play a strong support role among the community, interacting with users and other developers
- Work remotely and with coworkers in different timezones around the world
- Work with miners and mining pool operators to update/maintain mining and pool software
- Strong understanding of mining and blockchain tech
- Linux experience
- Software development experience in (various languages of your choice)
- Experience self managing and reporting
- Systems Administration experience
- Understanding of Zero Knowledge proofs and other cryptographic paradigms
- App development (Android and/or iOS)