Writer and Social Marketer
Ripple - San Francisco
3 months ago
We provide global financial settlement solutions to ultimately enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information – giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, without correspondent banks, and with real-time certainty of settlement. Banks around the world are partnering with Ripple to improve their cross-border payment offerings, and to join the growing, global network of financial institutions and market makers laying the foundation for the Internet of Value.
We’re looking for a passionate writer, storyteller, and social media junkie to join Ripple’s Marketing team. You will own the content on Ripple.com and our blog, Ripple Insights. You’ll also lead Ripple’s social media marketing and paid search efforts. This is a hot space and you’ll have the opportunity to put your experience into practice in a new and exciting way.
An ideal candidate is a whiz with words and has a proven track record of turning complex ideas into compelling content that drives engagement with distinct target audiences. You have a knack for uncovering hot industry news and rapidly formulating a clear point-of-view. You are a proactive self-starter that thrives in fast-paced, collaborate cultures. And you leave no stone unturned with it comes to analyzing the performance of your content and social media programs.
What you'll do:
- Own the content and customer experience for Ripple’s website and blog
- Drive the social marketing strategy and execution across Ripple’s social platforms, including those of key executives
- Author compelling content across different channels (web, blog, social media, collateral, video, e-mail, infographics, interactive experiences)
- Track competitor news and engage with key industry influencers via social
- Own the paid search program
- Analyze content performance and use data insights to iterate, improve and maximize results
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience writing content and managing social media handles for a B2B company (enterprise and/or financial services experience strongly preferred)
- Skilled at identifying compelling story angles and bringing them to life in clear, innovative and effective ways
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Proactive, energetic and relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle
- Excellent at collaborating with many contributors
- Inspire people who work with you to up their game. Anyone who’s worked with you attests to the fact that you’re outstanding to work with and we must hire you
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees; 65% paid for employee dependents
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Industry-leading maternity & paternity leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy- work with your manager to take time off when you need
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Bi-weekly lunches, breakfasts and optional gourmet dinners
- Weekly yoga at work
- Monthly team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact