DomRaider - Clermont-Ferrand
3 months ago
DomRaider is currently developing a technological solution dedicated to the real-time management of auctions worldwide, whether they are carried out online or in the auction room.Any type of commodity, whether physical or virtual, can be sold on the Blockchain.
Historically, DomRaider.com has specialized in domain name recovery services. The already mature startup, consolidated by a first round of seed capital, has since shifted its focus to Blockchain.
The team, which already boasts a 30-person headcount, is seeking to upscale its recruitment drive in order to further its development.
While we are obviously seeking strong skills bases, above all, we are looking for people who are hungry to learn, and who will support the company’s ambitions and help drive them forward.
- Build client roadmaps within a user-focused approach that includes a cross-device and multi-channel aspect.
- Produce wireframes, interface diagrams (Experience Map), story-boards, etc.
- Conduct High-Fidelity model prototyping
– Lead user workshops aimed at testing developed functionalities and prototypes.
– Propose ways of improving roadmaps through use of the best UI/UX & Benchmark practices.
– Assess the feasibility of the need with team back-up.
- Have a higher education diploma in digital/UX design.
- Have at least 4 years of previous work experience at a digital design agency, freelancing, digital services company or an e-commerce advertiser.
- Are skilled in the use of design/prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, etc.)
- Have in-depth knowledge of UX methodologies (persona, user journey, six to one, etc.)
- Recognize that, while there may be several ways of doing something, the one that the client is going to choose takes precedence!
- Job autonomy and flexibility, flexible working hours
- 6th vacation week offered
- Great working environment – Strong short-term growth prospects
- Vacation bonus