Technical Product Manager
BitGo - Palo Alto
3 months ago
At BitGo, our mission is to make digital currencies usable for business. Since pioneering multi-signature technology in 2013, BitGo has grown to become one of the most well known and reputable brands in the digital asset and digital currency industry. Processing over $6B in transactions monthly, BitGo services some of the world’s largest exchanges and now supports over a half dozen of the top digital currencies within the platform. As digital currencies emerge as a new, uncorrelated asset class, traditional financial institutions seek out BitGo to help build, secure, and scale their digital currency systems.
Join BitGo’s fast-based product team as a Technical Product Manager and help us to design, build and release cutting-edge blockchain products. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, have strong understanding of software fundamentals, excellent communication skills, and a desire to work with technical teams to develop ground-breaking digital currency products.
Be a part of the team that is enabling digital currencies to extend beyond the fringe and into mainstream business. BitGo is pioneering true safety and security for digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Royal Mint Gold and more. We’re growing and we’re winning.
We need great people who strive for excellence in all their endeavors and who have a track record of success. We are looking for candidates who are not risk averse and want to build products that will change the world. We aspire to foster a working environment, culture and leadership team that inspires greatness on a daily basis through transparency, ownership and integrity.
- Gain a deep understanding of API/SDK customer needs, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision and translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Lead multiple Palo Alto-based engineering teams to tackle technical complexities, organize and plan execution paths and deliver new products and features to the market
- Drive product launches and lead technical beta programs
- Stay informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Proven work experience in SaaS product management and solid technical background with understanding of software development and web technologies
- Passion for driving product innovation and a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans and effectively communicate cross functionally within Product Development, Engineering, Design and Sales.
- Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Curiosity to learn the technical intricacies of blockchain, BitGo’s business and ability to adapt past experiences to BitGo’s current opportunities
- Ability to set priorities and work well independently
- Flexible, cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- BA/BS technical degree or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Exciting startup atmosphere in great downtown office space in Palo Alto (California Ave)
- Catered lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee
- Commuting made easy with company-paid Caltrain passes
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Flexible vacation time
- Great coworkers