SRAM Design Engineer
Bitmain - Beijing
3 months ago
Founded in 2013, Bitmain Technologies, now among the world's most recognizable Bitcoin companies, was established to develop and sell the world’s leading bitcoin miners using Bitmain's ASIC chip technology. Bitmain is now among the most recognizable companies in the cryptocurrency space and the proud parent of several brands, among them Antminer, Antpool, and Hashnest, all of which are ranked number one in their respective fields.
- Be involved in designing and implementing optimum low-power and area-efficient embedded memory (SRAM, register files, etc.) circuits and architectures, as well as driving physical design.
- Develop memory architectures and circuit implementation techniques. Schematic entry, simulation of major blocks, layout planning, layout supervision and full verification and model generation.
- 5+ years of academic or professional experience designing embedded memories for SoC applications.
SRAM/Register File architectures and advanced custom circuit implementations.
- Full embedded memory design flow: Architecture, circuit design, physical implementation, compiler automation, characterization, timing and model generation.
- Physical implementation (layout) and layout supervision.
- Advanced technology nodes.
Preferred qualifications in the following areas are a plus:）
- Experience with tight pitch-matched memory layout designs.
- Understanding of physical implementation impact on circuit performance.
- Familiarity with variation-aware design in nano-meter technology nodes.