SettleMint - Leuven
5 months ago
SettleMint bridges the gap between enterprise and blockchain technologies. We provide both licensed end user products and a suite of developer tools to enable organizations to grow their blockchain capabilities rapidly. Our mission is to empower governments, enterprises and individuals with access to blockchain technologies to develop new economic, social and political operating models to improve the planet.
Blockchain technologies are foundational in nature and as such, are not confined to any one industry. Our core solution ‘Mint’ is being used to build solutions that reinvent e-commerce, identity management, financial markets, security, land registration and IoT data management to name a few.
Want to immerse yourself on the cutting edge of a rapidly evolving technology, work in a rapidly growing company and make a dent in some global issues along the way? If yes and you are self-directed, client-focused and results-oriented, we would love to welcome you to our team.
As a solidity developer at SettleMint, you will
- Develop new smart contracts to bring to life new business models and opportunities
- Build reusable contracts and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other developers in the team
Skills you will need every day:
- A good grasp of Solidity, preferably with provable experience;
- You are knowledgeable on best practices, especially in regards to smart contracts;
- You are passionate about innovation, think big and are willing to change the world;
We are in a very rapidly evolving space, so this role will not be immutable over time. You should expect that your role at SettleMint will change as the company grows in the years to come. This will provide you with the opportunity to grow and to have a direct impact on shaping the nature of your contribution to the team. We do not fit in a box as there is not box today so don’t expect two days to be the same.
We are looking for folks who are genuinely curious, honest and open, respectful and professional, engaging and persuasive. If that’s you, give us a shout!