Wyre - San Francisco
4 months ago
Founded in 2013, we started with building the simplest suite of products and services which were designed to make it easy for consumers and businesses to use blockchain technologies.
Wyre is an enterprise-level API and dashboard which allows companies to instantly send funds worldwide, without taking on any price volatility, and for a fraction of the cost. We’ve partnered with Fortune 500 companies and are currently moving millions of dollars per day. And we're just getting started.
Our goal is to add ‘magic’ to the simplest, yet still dysfunctional, core business functions. Funded by renowned VCs in Silicon Valley, we’re well-vested in the digital currency community, with users in 50+ countries, with features in Forbes, WSJ, NBC, Bloomberg, Coindesk and more.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and self-motivated Sales Director to lead our driven and enthusiastic sales team, comprised of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives. Our ideal candidate has not only the strategic thinking and experience to guide the team at a high level, but also the willingness to roll up his or her sleeves in a startup environment to make quick decisions to move the team forward.
Compensation is comprised of base salary plus commission.
We’re looking for someone who has the drive to blast right through expectations. We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure.
- Lead and motivate our sales team to achieve originations targets.
- Direct sales activity tracking and reporting processes. Ensure appropriate KPIs/metrics are captured and reported to keep executive leadership informed, and maintain appropriate oversight.
- Iterate and foster an environment for new ideas, efficient sales processes, and continuous process improvement and teamwork in line with Wyre’s values.
- Manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes, while establishing high levels of accuracy and consistency throughout the planning/forecasting/budgeting process.
- Oversee hiring and training across his or her area.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and senior leadership to identify/implement opportunities for sales process and controls improvement.
- 5+ years of sales experience, 2+ years of sales management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven ability to develop effective sales strategies
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Exceptional ability to motivate, lead, train, and develop team members
- Ability to effectively manage a cross-functional team
- Excellent presentation and oral/written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and team player attitude
- Startup experience preferred
- Interest in blockchain technologies is a plus
- Get a true stake in the company
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Free lunches
- Relocation support
- Hooked up computer setup
- Free gym membership
- Beer Fridays and 24/7 snacks
- Vacation days and time off + flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Option to take pay in digital currencies