Research Analyst Intern
Digital Asset Research - New York
5 months ago
Digital Asset Research fills the void for independent, rigorous, credible cryptocurrency research. Our vision is to be the trusted source of in-depth research and analysis for institutional investors who seek a knowledgeable, unbiased guide to help assess the risks and rewards of a new and rapidly developing market.
What you will do
- Helping perform due diligence in the broad cryptocurrency industry
- Summarize and synthesize tokens' white papers
- Analyze the technological value of a variety of digital assets
This will be a 3-month internship, with DAR having the intention of hiring for full-time if the intern successfully performs at a high level.
- Sophisticated understanding of blockchain technology
- Ability to perform in depth analyses of complicated assets
- Degree in a quantitative or research focused degree